Critical Therapy Center invites you to a 9-week School Staff Support Group to cultivate healing, empowerment, and social justice for uncertain and challenging times.
● WHO? All school staff are welcome, including (but not limited to), teachers, administrators, social workers, and paraprofessionals.
● WHEN? Thursdays 4:30- 6:30pm, for 9 consecutive weeks, starting February 4th, 2021
● WHERE? Zoom
● COST? sliding scale based on income and resources TBD at in-take meeting
● FACILITATION? Critical Therapy Center staff: therapist Eleni Zimiles and intern Michael Madormo.
● If you want to sign-up or are curious to learn more, complete this interest form. Eleni and Michael will contact you for an in-take meeting where you’ll learn more and then be able to decide if you want to join.
● Registration will be on a rolling basis until January 27. If there is interest beyond capacity, we will keep a waiting list for future groups.
● If you have any questions, you can contact Michael at: firstname.lastname@example.org.