The Critical Therapy Center offers consulting services to non-profit and for-profit organizations, to help clarify organizational purposes and goals. Our areas of core competency include:
• Executive coaching
• Human resources management
• Leadership development
• Mergers and organizational restructuring
• Planning (including succession planning)
• Program Consulting and Assessment
• Staff Development (including retreats)
• Strategic Planning
• Volunteer and Staff training
Forensic Psychological Evaluations
Our critical therapy consultants are also available to provide attorney consultations and offer forensic psychological evaluations to document evidence of torture and persecution for survivors fleeing dangerous situations. Our areas of expertise are: domestic violence, gender based violence, human trafficking, female genital mutilation (FGM) and other forms of torture.
Organizational and Clinical Trainings and Workshops
Our trainings are tailored for each company and non-profit based on individual needs. We also offer follow-up supervision to assess how materials were integrated and incorporated within the organization by staff.
Examples of trainings and workshops we have conducted:
- Team Building
- Identifying Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Introduction to Critical Therapy
- Cultural Competency
- Unconscious Bias
- Diversity Training
- Domestic Violence/Intimate Partner Violence Training
- Assessing for Human Trafficking
- Leadership Development
- Migration/Immigration issues and mental health
- Non-Profit Management
- Non-Profit Board Development
- Building Supervisory Skills
- Trauma Informed Assessment and Care
CTC works with executives and managers to help create collaborative work environments. Our critical therapy consultant conduct Executive Sessions where we listen to your concerns and provide feedback. We will outline the benefits of partnering with CTC from an executive perspective, on the problems mentioned and layout a framework of what and how a successful solution may look like.
The partnership between the client and CTC will be tailored to the client’s unique needs.