Leaders, executives, and administrators frequently take on diverse roles in rapidly changing environments. With tight deadlines and an ever changing world, they are often asked to transform and develop organizations and to anticipate the human consequences of such changes. The results include high levels of anxiety, uncertainty, conflicts and resistances.
The Critical Therapy Center works with individuals, while always being mindful of larger systems: e.g. society, community, and organizations, to explore with the client what is occurring on a personal and professional level.
- Critical thinking
- Effective management based on understanding people as individuals and as members of society, organizations and affiliations
- Increase capacity to lead with self reflection and empowerment
The Critical Therapy Center provides:
- Critical thinking strategies
- Trainings to develop capacity for leadership and to exercise shared authority and collaboration
- Help to develop resilience and manage the psychological processes of occupying a senior executive role
- Expert input to enable executives to think about the ‘below the surface’ issues in the organization
- Expand ways to develop self awareness and boundaries
- Create safe spaces to enable leaders to identify learning and developing needs of their staff